No private tuition may be taken by a
school teacher. Teachers will be
most willing to help those
weak in studies, during their free
time in the school.
Parents / guardians should not approach the teachers in this regard without the written permission from the Principal.
8. Day scholars should not leave the School premises during the break time without the permission from the Principal.
9. Boarders should get explicit written permission from the Principal! Hostel Superintendent to leave the School / Hostel campus, at all times.
10. Absolute silence must be observed in the School Library at all times. The library books must be handled with utmost care and returned within the stipulated time. Those who fail to return the books a certain amount of fine will be imposed.
11. Parents and guardians are strongly encouraged to meet the Principal and Teachers regularly to inquire about the progress / behavior of their sons / wards.
12. Parents ! guardians are urged to inculcate in their sons ! wards a taste for prayer, a sense of the Divine and a life of moral virtues.
13. Parents! guardians are expected to accept, respect and abide by the disciplinary measures taken by the school authorities.
14. Absentees / late comers should get their calendar signed before entering the classroom from the Vice Principal/Principal.
15. Use of cellular phone by the students is strictly prohibited in the school campus and confiscated sets will not be returned. If the set is brought to school for any reason the set must be handed over to the Principal before the assembly is conducted.
1. OFFICE HOURS - The Principal will be available in his office on all working days between 1.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m. On Sundays and holidays no business matters can be discussed.
2. PAYMENT OF FEES - All payments must be made in the school accounts section (office).
3. You are requested to make payments in the Account section of the School or at Axis Bank and collect a receipt for the same. Please retain all payment receipts and produce them if it is required for any clarification in due course of time.
4. Local resident boarders may go home once a month (after obtaining written permission from the Principal / Hostel Superintendent).
5. Parents and guardians may visit their sons / wards in the hostel on the SECOND SATURDAYS / SUNDAYS of the month and NOT on any other day.
6. Boarders will not be permitted to stay in hotels or in the town during short / long holidays unless their parents are with them.
7. Visiting Video parlors / pools / clubs, unless accompanied by their parents, is not permitted. This may result in disciplinary measures and the decision taken by the disciplinary committee.
8. Promotion criteria will be given to the students in the beginning of the academic year.
9. Admission forms for L.K.G: and U.K.G for the coming year are given out from the month of June every year. Admission is granted on the basis of a written application giving all necessary bio-data of the child, such as name in full, date of birth, place of birth, religion, etc. No forms will be sent by post.
10. Admissions Test is conducted in the month of October every year. Depending on the vacancy the best candidates will be granted the admission. Applications for this classes should be made in writing giving all the bio-data of the candidate and mailed to the Principal with a self addressed envelope by the end of September.
11. Boarders leaving the hostel in the middle of the year should pay three months hostel fee. Such candidates will forfeit the Security Deposit.
12. Anyone absent from the school for one month or more in succession, without previous permission from the school authorities, will be considered having left the school.
13. A boy will be asked to leave the school if he fails twice in three consecutive years or if he fails even after repeating the same class.
14. Anyone falling short of 75% of attendance during an academic year will not be promoted.
15. Students involved in abuse
of drugs will incur
automatic expulsion. Students
involver in fights, consumption of
alcohol, stealing should abide by
the decision of the Disciplinary
Committee. The same is applicable
for those who abscond from the
school / hostel during working
hours. The same is
applicable for those who abscond
from the school / hostel.
(A student cannot be readmitted once withdrawn from the school / hostel.)
16. Students are not permitted to join any tournament except through the school.
17. No refund of security deposit will be done without applying for Transfer Certificate and presenting the Security Deposit Certificate.