DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING ADMISSION:
- Application Form
- Identity Card
- Declaration Form
- Hostel Data Sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Marks of Latest Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Fitness Certificate by the Doctor
- Blood Group Verification
- Tuition fees must be paid for 12 MONTHS a year, irrespective of when the student is admitted to / withdrawn from the school. A fine of Rs. 2.00 will be charged per day on fees paid later than prescribed date. If fees are not paid by the end of the prescribed month, the boy will not be allowed to attend classes. The tuition fee for the months of January and February for the coming year should be paid by November of the preceding year.
- Please make all payments in the Account section of the School or at Axis Bank and collect a receipt for the same. Please retain all payment receipts and produce them if it is required for any clarification in due course of time.
- Security Deposit must be claimed against the receipt within 6 months of leaving the school.
ADMISSION - CANDIDATES FROM OUTSTATION SHOULD APPLY AS BOARDERS
- Regular Admission Test for classes LKG, UKG and III is conducted during the last week of October in the same academic year. Selection will be purely on the basis of the availability of seats. Local candidate from Kalimpong are given priority, however once admission is granted, it is expected that the candidate will complete his studies till class X (ICSE). For any boy withdrawn within ONE or TWO years from the date of admission, security refund will not be applicable.
- Any seat available in classes I, II, IV, V and VI are RESERVED for the boarders only. Admission WILL NOT be granted for ONE or TWO years. It is expected that the candidates once admitted should complete at least upto class X (ICSE). The withdrawal norms to be followed if the child is withdrawn before the completion of at least ICSE (X), including forgoing of security deposits.
ADMISSION – FOR CLASS XI
- An aptitude test is conducted for the candidates desiring to continue in SAS either in Science or Commerce Or Arts Streams respectively on the last day of their ICSE Examination. Selection will be based on their performance and annual school record of the candidates.
- For candidates from other School/Boards, an aptitude test is conducted a week before the commencement of the provisional classes. Normal provisional classes begin soon after Easter break depending on the end of Board (ICSE) examination. (Information will have to be acquired from accounts section)
Selection in Aptitude Test will not guarantee the seats in Class XI Science/Commerce/Arts if the candidate fails to procure requisite percentage in the Board Examination.
*Minimum percentage in Science: 80 & above (English, Science, Mathematics)
*Minimum percentage in Commerce: 70 & above (English, Mathematics)
*Minimum percentage in Arts: 80 & above (English, History/Civics)
The Principal will be available in his office on all working days between 1.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m. On Sundays and holidays no business matters can be discussed.
- Navy blue pants and snow white shirt is the colours of the School Uniform. The dress should be stitched with proper fitness without any fashionable touch to it. The pants should rest clearly on the waist and the shoe lace of the boy must cover by the bottom of the pants. The shirt should be tucked in.
- It is compulsory that every MONDAY and on any school functions, students should come in full school uniform.
- The students will have to carry their ID card every day.
SCHOOL TEXT BOOKS AND STATIONERY:
The school will make the necessary arrangements for the text books and exercise copies to be provided to the students.